The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will the JSP plugin be updated automatically or is...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JeremyL, Sep 9, 2001.

1. JeremyL

JeremyL Well-Known Member

For some reason I am not seeing my post after the first try so here it is again...

I had to do alot of modifications to get Servlets working after I used the JSP plugin so I just wanna find out if it is ever going to be treated like other systems and be updated nightly like the other programs. If so I need to know how to stop it from updating so it doesn\'t change and stays working. Since it\'s a non supported plugin I know this probably isn\'t the case but I wasn\'t sure what was going to happen when the conversion to NocSoft started.

Thanks

2. bdraco

bdraco Guest

[quote:70428ae8dd]For some reason I am not seeing my post after the first try so here it is again...

I had to do alot of modifications to get Servlets working after I used the JSP plugin so I just wanna find out if it is ever going to be treated like other systems and be updated nightly like the other programs. If so I need to know how to stop it from updating so it doesn\'t change and stays working. Since it\'s a non supported plugin I know this probably isn\'t the case but I wasn\'t sure what was going to happen when the conversion to NocSoft started.

Thanks [/quote:70428ae8dd]

Plugins are not updated automaticlly