daffychuy

Registered
Apr 10, 2016
Japan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
I've been having problem with wordpress and cpanel combining together. The problem that I'm having is, it takes forever to login to account (Have to spam enter bar to get in) and can never successfully add plugins unless I spam enter key again. I've tested, everything worked in my local server with everything I need.
Is this just my machine problem or would it be the cpanel's problem? I'm deciding whether or not to switch a panel to host my wordpress, but i get stuck on this part because I also use my machine as a webmail which cpanel provides it and I cannot find alternative with webmail in default.

Infopro

May 20, 2003
Pennsylvania
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
(Have to spam enter bar to get in) and can never successfully add plugins unless I spam enter key again
What does this mean exactly?

Wordpress runs fine on cPanel. If you're having issues with your WP site, you might consider visiting the WP support forums for ideas and suggestions on making your site work better.

daffychuy

Registered
Apr 10, 2016
Japan
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
What does this mean exactly?

Wordpress runs fine on cPanel. If you're having issues with your WP site, you might consider visiting the WP support forums for ideas and suggestions on making your site work better.
I had my machine fresh install with cpanel. What I meant was when you're inputting the username and password, the first time you press login, it refreshes the page like nothing happen. But then if I were to purposely continually pressing the login button, it logs me in.

twhiting9275

Sep 26, 2002
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Before wiping out your database (not really the best advice anyways), try removing all plugins and custom themes. Take it back to WP default. NO .htaccess, no additional plugins or themes. Then replace it all one by one .

As infopro suggested, WP should run fine on a default cPanel install