Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Wordpress site compromised

Discussion in 'Security' started by G. Andore, May 30, 2018.

1. G. Andore

G. Andore Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello Team,

My site was hacked a few weeks ago. I am using Wordpress, I cleaned all sites on Search Console, invalid URL's and also deleted as many plugins from my site. However, after a few days I see new google search pages are automatically created. For example: /home/gamersoundradio/public_html/male-performance-enhancers. Here below you will find more examples.

1. Can you be so kind to check the reports that I took from "Errors" option from my Cpanel home page. I know there is a Google Bot there but I want to know what is this and how can I find the affected .php or header where these new Google Searches are generated. Find below examples.

upload_2018-5-30_22-0-57.png

[Removed due to the inclusion of real IP addresses and domain names]

#1 G. Andore, May 30, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2018
  2. 24x7server

24x7server Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi,

You may have to contact your website developer and your SEO guy to reindex the website. This is a website related issue and not cPanel issue.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    cPanelLauren likes this.
  3. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I will second what @24x7server noted. You might also want to ensure that the account is clean of any malware, if you're not sure how to do this you might want to enlist the assistance of a system administrator. If you don't have one you might find one here: Resources | cPanel Forums.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...