The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WorldHostingDays 2015 Events!

Discussion in 'cPanel Announcements' started by Infopro, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    WHD.Global 2015 is less than 2 weeks away! Are you going this year?

cPanel will be there showing off something very special and new, and WHMCS will be there too!

Can’t make it to WHD.Global 2015, because you don't like flying? You should consider attending WHD.usa, May 19-20 this year then! There’s still time to -> register for this one <- and it’s in Pennsylvania! You might live close enough to drive. :)

This is the very first WorldHostingDays Event to take place in the United States! cPanel and WHMCS teams will be there, and I’m quite sure they’d love to meet you in person and chat.

(I also have it on very good authority that this WHD.usa 2015 inaugural event is really going to be something special. You shouldn’t miss this one!)

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I just wanted to update this thread to say that the cPanel Team is on location in Rust, Germany now and are ready to go! If you'll be attending WHD.Global, be sure to stop by the cPanel booth and say hello.

And, the cPanel Team brought this guy with them again, too!

Stop by the booth at WHD.Global, mention that video, and all your bier at WHD.bierfest this year, are free.*

It's too late for registration for WHD.Global by now though.

You should get moving and book your tickets for WHD.usa 2015! Time is running out on registration!

This event will be like no other WorldHostingDays event ever done in the US! I personally guarantee that.**

:cool:

Fine Print:
    *Free as in FREE BIER!

**This is the inaugural event for WHD in the United States.