The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you pay extra fee for a language pack for cPanel?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeadManWalking, Oct 5, 2005.

?

Will you pay for language pack?

1. Yes I will!

5 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Nope!

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. Depends on the price

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. DeadManWalking

DeadManWalking Active Member

Hi,
    As we all know, there are few websites and companies(?) making multilingual skins for cPanel. But most of them so cranky and need re-editing (I personally know the Japanese skins are, and lots of European languages).

No matter how I try to edit those skins, the accurateness of my translation depends on where the block of texts positioned in cPanel. They simply allow to change texts block by block, and cPanel enters some variables between them. That creates very unreadable translations most of the time.

The true multilingual software application must be translated from it's base, according the grammatical rules of that particular language.

I just want to see how many people will pay for extra fee for a language pack; means when you install it, your cPanel will be in your language, translated correctly without any mistake.

Depending to the results, cPanel people may consider it in future releases, who knows? ;)

#1 DeadManWalking, Oct 5, 2005
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2005