wpoq_users: Table doesn't exist

guntur79

Registered
Mar 13, 2020
indonesia
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hello everyone..
I started having problems after deleting the database through the " advanced database cleaner " plugin.
After that comes the command message to edit and enter the code in wp-config.php "define ('WP_ALLOW_REPAIR', true);"
After editing, I refresh the tab and then comes this message:

wpoq_users: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_users' doesn't exist
wpoq_usermeta: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_usermeta' doesn't exist
wpoq_posts: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_posts' doesn't exist
wpoq_comments: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_comments' doesn't exist
wpoq_links: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_links' doesn't exist
wpoq_options: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_options' doesn't exist
wpoq_postmeta: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_postmeta' doesn't exist
wpoq_terms: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_terms' doesn't exist
wpoq_term_taxonomy: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_term_taxonomy' doesn't exist
wpoq_term_relationships: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_term_relationships' doesn't exist
wpoq_commentmeta: Table 'ayamkalk_wp182.wpoq_commentmeta' doesn't exist.

Before i use that plugin i have already download backup my home directory. database and
MySQL database through Cpanel.
I have a data backup. I have downloaded it via my Cpanel but, when I upload the backup through the Cpanel backup wizard, the error message appears again: SyntaxError: Unexpected token <in JSON at position 1..
Please help me..
I have also asked another forums and watched video tutorials from Y*uTube, but their answers and instructions did not fix this problem
Now I have spent almost 26 hours without sleeping in front of the laptop trying to fix this problem but I still can't fix it.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Do you see these tables in PHPMyAdmin? If you have a copy of the database you could remove it and restore it. The issue you're having uploading the file sounds like something you would want to discuss with your provider about further as well.

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston