The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wwwacct -- Create Account [php]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dotenetted, Feb 3, 2005.

1. dotenetted

dotenetted Registered

Hi all,

I have partially coded a php script to create an account remotely and it is working up to a point. It will set the domain, username, password, quota and cpmod successfully, however, it doesn't seem to be taking into account the other variables (arguments) after that.

Source: http://www.dot-netted.net/acct.phps

What could I be doing wrong to cause it to ignore most of the options?

Thanks for any help!

2. bonesxtr

bonesxtr Registered

The link is dead m8.

3. ES-207261

ES-207261 Member

I havent looked at it but i would say that if i had to guess your probly not passing the new variables from the function call to the function remember the variables have to be in BOTH places however i have coded several scripts for the following that ill be posting on these boards if i get enough of a response for them.

ACCOUNT CREATION
    ACCOUNT TERMINATION
    ACCOUNT SUSPENSION
    ACCOUNT LISTING

PACKAGE LISTING
    PACKAGE CREATION
    PACKAGE DELETION

SERVER INFO
    SERVICE STATUS

Working on

MOST OTHER HANDY THINGS IN WHM...

My reasoning is so that i can allow my staff to do what is needed without giving them access to whm by allowing them to use the scripts here that i integrated into my Portal CMS System i developed so taht all they can access is what they need and nothing more. however these scripts can easily be used with anything or as standalones... Lemme know whether you guys would like me to post them here or not

4. bonesxtr

bonesxtr Registered

I would love to see the scripts mate if possible, sounds like what im looking for, im hoping to create a cms for my site, that will only allow certain functions used. Another thing i was wondering is it possible for the staff to assign bandwidth and webspace without selecting the packages?

5. wchan

wchan Registered

i have the exact same problem in my JSP. it wont take the additional args even if i run it on command line. :mad: