The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x and x2 skin problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leo89, Aug 8, 2005.

1. leo89

leo89 Registered

Hey,
    I recently upgraded to the newest version and everything was working, and then somehow some when i logged into cpanel, fantastico was gone on the main index page. I can access it from http://autohosting.us:2082/frontend/x2/fantastico/ but not from the main index of cpanel, i have tried everything; uncluding checking the permisions reinsatlling fantastico and no go. I really dont know what to do, If anyone here can help me out, i would very grateful.
    Best Regards,
    Leo

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

You should go over to the netenberg.com forums where there's a posted fix for this. There's also one here somewhere if you search for it.

3. vivek

vivek Well-Known Member

Hello,

Is you whm using Edge version on the server. Change it Release, as edge version is having problem. Same was the problem with me, i changed to release and issue resolved.

Enjoy :D

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Changing from EDGE down to RELEASE is a very bad idea. There are some fundamental changes in the way cPanel works that are not undone when you downgrade. The fix for this problem with fantastico is simple and straightforward, you just have to look for it.