Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

x skin migration wizard ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maxbia, Jul 24, 2003.

1. maxbia

maxbia Active Member

I take it some of you have done the x migration. What i was wondering is did it all work :) ??? and is there any problem just leaving the domains using the old skins like iconic ? (maybe they actually like the skin :) Also i have 3 xskins x,x2,xmail installed in cpanel themes and in the x skin migration wizard it says "migrate them to the x/xmail themes " which skin is it going to migrate them to ? x,x2 or xmail ? if i do click here will it then list a selection of the 3 to select ? Dont want to try this until i know it will work ok.

Thanks.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. thedavid

thedavid Well-Known Member

I've been wondering about this too. A lot of our resellers have customized themes. Is it safe to upgrade using this if we have resellers of this type?

Because it'd be a nightmare if we did it and had to manually change all those domains back ;)

-David

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number: