The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

x2 - What happened

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bmloho, Feb 25, 2010.

1. bmloho

bmloho Registered

Can anybody please explain why the themes have bean changed on 100 clients control panels?

This is absolutely amazing?

WTF... I've had 10 phone calls today from clients complaining

How do I change it back...?

The new file manager is a pig, they can't find anything, does anybody think before they make these changes.

Give me some, really positive reasons how to justify these changes.

Please

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    I don't recall any update from cPanel forcing the now supported X3 theme on all users. That's not to say it might not have happened, but I don't recall reading any changelog mentioning this.

In your WHM, top left, type in the word theme to the search box. Click the link called X Skin Migration Wizard. This is the tool that would have changed the theme "on 100 clients control panels" across your server.

Once on that now default/supported theme your users can change the style if you've got the option enabled. Also, AFAIK, the old File Manager is still available there should be an icon right next to the new one.

To change a packages theme, you simply edit that package. WHen you do, all users on that package will be given your selection here. (X2 is still listed as of CURRENT 43473, I just checked)

HTH