chiapet

Registered
Sep 26, 2010
We are having allot of MySQL issues as well after this is applied.
I have a ticket open to cPanel now and waiting to hear from them.
Did you end up finding anything out about this? I have 3 servers where customers have had problems with "crashed" tables in MySQL databases -- all have had the 32-bit fix applied.

GaryT

May 19, 2010
Upgrading can also be a BAD thing ! How do you know what current Kernal you have.

See, I'm running on a server load of 0.00 - If I upgrade to the latest kernal guarentee that load will jump to 4.00 or more ! Now I use a custom kernal and to be honest, I can almost guarentee than you wont even use all of the software so whats the point in adding it as it will only put the loads up.

See the patches are there for a tempory reason till the upgrade came out, Then that upgrade will only patch things automaticly, Nothing else but the release tree version will only install a bunch of other junk I dont want.

A kernal is not just a kernal everyone needs - You can get rid of 80% of it and your server will run awsome, Ok so it may run good now after the upgrade but not as good as it can be.

konrath

May 3, 2005
Brasil
Upgrading can also be a BAD thing ! How do you know what current Kernal you have.

See, I'm running on a server load of 0.00 - If I upgrade to the latest kernal guarentee that load will jump to 4.00 or more ! Now I use a custom kernal and to be honest, I can almost guarentee than you wont even use all of the software so whats the point in adding it as it will only put the loads up.

See the patches are there for a tempory reason till the upgrade came out, Then that upgrade will only patch things automaticly, Nothing else but the release tree version will only install a bunch of other junk I dont want.

A kernal is not just a kernal everyone needs - You can get rid of 80% of it and your server will run awsome, Ok so it may run good now after the upgrade but not as good as it can be.

Hello

my server is working fine with new kernel verson. No overload was detectec or another problem.

Thank you
Konrath

GaryT

May 19, 2010
Hello

my server is working fine with new kernel verson. No overload was detectec or another problem.

Thank you
Konrath
Then originally your Kernal was default, Like I said mine was built around what I need and ONLY what I need.

Custom ones usually have **** within the version :)