The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenServer Cpanel backups

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nibb, Aug 17, 2008.

1. nibb

nibb Well-Known Member

Hi, im a way to support Cpanel, I dropped all Parallels products. We all know Virtuozzo is the basically the leader on vps hosting. So my choose was not only to drop Plesk but that includes Virtuozzo. I choosed XenServer from Citrix and Cpanel. I though its a good choice but now im having some problems in real world usage. For example I had used R1Soft CDP with Cpanel on all servers. It works great, and i loved the integration. Now R1Soft agents doesnt want to install so good on a Xen Kernel so im looking alternatives. I have seem Acronis and Steeleye but im wondering if there is a solution like R1Soft which integrates in Cpanel and works with Xen. There is not point if it cannot work with Cpanel, since i want users to be able to restore for themselfs.

2. oderland

oderland Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

Did you solve it? We are tring to move over to xenserver for our small 1u servers with low load but backup is one issue that have to be solved first