The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xml data does not display

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by pola090, Oct 27, 2007.

1. pola090

pola090 Registered

i am having a problem with cpanel i created about 4 pages that run on xml and use xslt when i test it on my server on my machine it works fine i am using xampp i have also tested it on IIS machine and the pages display but when i uploaded it does not work hope some can help me see what the problem is i have included the files aswell here

Attached Files:

#1 pola090, Oct 27, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2007
  2. webignition

webignition Well-Known Member

I doubt anyone will be willing to research this for you, hence you'd probably get more of a response if you describe your problem more precisely.

To begin with, what does happen and how does this compare to what you're expecting?

I'm assuming you have a file such as http://example.com/file.xml and when you browser tries to get and display this it either doesn't get the file at all or does so but doesn't display it as you'd expect.

Again, a little more detail and some clarification as to the exact nature of the problem would help!