The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xmlapi PHP Wrapper

Discussion in 'cPanel Developers' started by mkdeveloper, Jun 29, 2015.

1. mkdeveloper

mkdeveloper Registered

Jun 29, 2015
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hi All,

I'm using the xmlapi PHP wrapper. The problem is certain arguments I'm passing seem to have no effect.

Before curl is executed, I have printed out the contents of both the $url and $postdata and can see the data being passed is spot on.. I can't see any issue with it:

But it returns all the users instead of it matching it against my criteria.

The user exists and using the api directly from WHM by typing everything in manually works just fine and yields the correct result, but when doing it through the xmlapi php wrapper it doesn't.

I also tried using listftp to get ftp information about a user and this returns an error telling me no or invalid user.

I've spent a few hours on this without any progress, looking if anyone knows what's going or what I'm doing wrong. It's connecting to my server just fine since it is listing accounts but things like returning the data based on valid arguments I provided isn't working.

Any help is very much appreciated:

NB: last night, while working on this, it actually worked briefly.. went to sleep, woke up, ran the code again and back to square one :(