The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XSkin Language Settings

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jackhms, May 21, 2003.

1. jackhms

jackhms Member

Hi,

I have created a spanish language file and have uploaded through WHM.

I have modified my client account to use XSkin Theme and the spanish language I have uploaded.

Problem 1:
    When I login into my client cpanel, XSKin theme shows..but the language is still English not Spanish.

I have attach the spanish-language file.

Problem 2:
    How do I remove the languag file that I have uploaded? I dont see any buttons for language deletion.

Thanks.

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Attached Files:

2. nitromax

nitromax Well-Known Member

Did you ever figure this out? I am trying to create my own language file and apply it too. I had edited the English lanuage template and had it just like I wanted it. But when I updated cPanel it overwrote everything I did.

I have created my own language file, I just need to know how to apply it. There is a file in the main directory of the skin called lang, and inside the file it currently says "english". But I changed it to mine and it doesn't work.

3. cyon

cyon Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

afaik this feature is still beta..

4. nitromax

nitromax Well-Known Member

Actually, when you click the Modify Account link in WHM and then select a domain name, the screen that follows allows you to select the language you want for that account. The only problem is, as it is now, you would have to change every account one by one.

Since the Feature Manager is beta, perhaps what can be done in the future is make it so that the language can be set in the Edit Packages section. That way the changes will take effect for all accounts.

To delete a language file I believe you just have to do it manually right now. The language files are here:

/usr/local/cpanel/lang