Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Xskin prob, i think

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by gic, Mar 5, 2003.

1. gic

gic Well-Known Member

I have the same release of Cpanel and I uploaded the new WHM theme to both servers (Xskin) and one server shows this in tweak settings:

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers (ie domain transfers)

and the other shows this:

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers (ie domain transfers) [This can be a major security problem. If you must have it enabled, be sure to not allow users to park common internet domains.]

2. bert

bert Well-Known Member

The text you are referring to is not part of any skin. This is actually in the backend of WHM. I would suggest that you check your servers to make sure both are using the same release of cPanel, in addition you might want to run /scripts/upcp and /scripts/sysup to make sure you have everything up to date on both machines.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...