sexy_guy

Mar 19, 2003
Originally posted by casey
Bert,
Just as a suggestion, why don't you put a link to the ChangeLog (layer1.cpanel.net/ChangeLog) underneath the link to WHM news at the top? It would be convenient to check whether or not I should upgrade cpanel. Well, I've actually already modified mine to include this, but it would be helpful for others, I think.
Yuk! I dont think our resellers would appreciate such a link. They dont even want the server name to be displayed. Think about it. If you were a reseller would you want your clients control panels to be linking to cPanels changelog?

casey

Jan 17, 2003
Originally posted by sexy_guy
Yuk! I dont think our resellers would appreciate such a link. They dont even want the server name to be displayed. Think about it. If you were a reseller would you want your clients control panels to be linking to cPanels changelog?
I'm not talking about the cpanel skin, I'm talking about the WHM skin.

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Originally posted by DWHS.net
I still have 1.1 is cpanel not updating the skin any more?

This would be my lifes tragedy, this is by far my faverite.

I have a sudden dizzyness just thinking about it..

Thanks, Charles
The cPanel staff is updating the Xskin,s however your skins are not going to update on their own ;)

You have to login to WHM, then click on Themes - > Addon cPanel Themes, make sure the Xskin checkbox is checked and click "Save". You will then have to repeat this for the WHM theme. Only by doing this you will be able to get the newest files from the cPanel servers.

WebHostPro

PartnerNOC
Jul 28, 2002
LA, Costa RIca
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Twitter
Should of explained, I have that set but nothing has updated for months on about 30 servers.

I even re-clicked the update box to re-install Xskin for cpanel and WHM but no luck.

Anyways I went to your site and downloaded the upgrade, more time to install but I shouldn't complain, like I said the skin is great..

Thanks again,

-Charles :D

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Hi Charles,

Quite strange, it works for me. In any case, you can always update manually like you did. I'll do some digging to find out if cPanel knows anything about WHM not updating the skins.

Thanks!

dogslife

May 29, 2003
Originally posted by cweb
... Installing SquirrelMail was no problem, but putting it into cpanel ????? Hmmmm...

If I just add the straight link into the webmail html page in the cpanel files.... that should work fine, however, the user would have to manually log in.

Would that be fine, do you think, or should I investigate the whole cpanel tag links?

Thanx :) [/B]
I've got SquirrelMail installed and working great also, and would also like it included under the "Webmail" area of Cpanel. I can't find any threads on this. Can someone post the How-To or a ref to a thread.

Thanks

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

AP

Nov 5, 2002
Bert,

where can i get V2.1?

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

bert

Aug 21, 2001
Originally posted by AP
Bert,

where can i get V2.1?