The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your IP has changed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Adnan B. Monsur, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Adnan B. Monsur

Adnan B. Monsur Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Hello,
    I own a site named domain.com.ph and it is accessed through cPanel. About a month ago, when I was clicking my internal link buttons to check if they are working, I got redirected to another domain.com . I didn't pay much attention but the problem got severe I think. Nowadays, I can not totally access my site. If I try online (with my browsers, Google chrome or Firefox), with domain.com.ph/cpanel, it says, "Your IP has changed. Log in again". In fact, I checked my IP and it didn't change.

While the browser log-in didn't work, the Web-Disk was still working, but for the last two days, the Wed-Disk stopped working as well. The message is "The folder has been removed". What is my problem? Can any one help me?

If I try to access from my friend's computer, it works. Is there something wrong with my own computer? or the router? or the ISP?

I have recently installed a fresh copy of windows xp Sp3.

I am and English teacher and not a very technical guy even though I know basic html enough to run and design my own site.

#1 Adnan B. Monsur, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
  2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

I suggest reporting this issue to your web hosting provider so they can review your account and ensure it's configured properly.

Thank you.