The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your system contains an old PHP-FPM configuration - cPanel 60

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by sparek-3, Nov 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. sparek-3

sparek-3 Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    In the MultiPHP Manager in cPanel 60's WHM. I see the box:

Your system contains an old PHP-FPM configuration

Which is true. I was using a custom PHP-FPM setup, the original documentation you seem to have removed. I believe the original documentation was at https://confluence1.cpanel.net/display/CKB/Configure+PHP-FPM+with+User+Pools+for+EasyApache+4 I had created a set of hooks to automatically create these pools and setup the user to use their PHP-FPM pool.

I know cPanel 60 changed the way PHP-FPM is set up. Or something. I'm trying to figure out what exactly changed and what I need to do.

It would be helpful if I knew how MultiPHP Manager knows that Your system contains an old PHP-FPM configuration

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello @sparek-3,

The manual method documented for configuring PHP-FPM prior to cPanel version 60 was unsupported, and replaced with official support for PHP-FPM in cPanel version 60:

cPanel 60 Release Notes - Extended FPM Support

The following document is useful if you want to review the manual steps that were documented for cPanel version 58:

Configure or Disable PHP-FPM with User Pools for EasyApache 4 - cPanel Knowledge Base - cPanel Documentation

Here are some commands that will help with finding accounts with PHP-FPM enabled via the manual steps in cPanel version 58:

Code:
    find /etc/apache2/conf.d/userdata/std/2_4/*/* -type f -name fpm.conf
    find /etc/apache2/conf.d/userdata/ssl/2_4/*/* -type f -name fpm.conf
    Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Thank you.