The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zend Optimizer Error !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sgmif, Feb 6, 2011.

1. sgmif

sgmif Registered

I have a problem with zend optimizer. I execute the "EasyApache (Apache Update)", i choose all i need from there including zend.
    It apear like is installed and works only for one of my domain but when I try to install a php script that need Zend on other domain hosted on the same server it apears like is not installed .

How can I resolve this problem?

2. cPanelTristan

cPanelTristan Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

Does the other site have their own php.ini file in /home/user/public_html location where user is the cPanel username?

If you are using suPHP for the PHP handler (you can see which PHP handler is being used in WHM > Apache Configuration > PHP and SuExec Configuration area), then users can have their own php.ini files on the account. If the account does have their own php.ini file, they can override the global one and unset an option like Zend Optimizer from existing.

If they don't have their own php.ini file, try putting up a phpinfo page to see if it shows Zend Optimizer in it:

Code:
    <?php
    phpinfo();
    ?>
    Save that as phpinfo.php in /home/user/public_html, then ensure it's owned by the user's account:

Code:
    chown user:user phpinfo.php
    Here again user is the cPanel username.

3. sgmif

sgmif Registered

It works.

Thanks.