The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

zziplib module?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by demomen, Oct 30, 2005.

1. demomen

demomen Well-Known Member

Any one know what zzlib is. How do I install this on x86_64

configure php-4.3.11...(--enable-pic --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --prefix=/usr --with-xml --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --with-swf=/usr/local/flash --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-gettext --with-mcrypt --enable-magic-quotes --with-mysql=/usr --enable-discard-path --with-pear --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --enable-versioning --with-zip --with-zlib).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done
    configure: error: zziplib module requires zzlib >= 0.10.6

http://debin.net/zzip/download.php

2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

IMX, you're better off trying php v4.4.0 with the 64bit architecture. I'd suggest giving that a go to see if it clears up such issues. I presume it's trying to install that module because you selected the Zip module for the php build? If so, was there any particular reason for doing so?

3. demomen

Ah right I like selecting a much as possible ;)

4. demomen

Without zip and zlib selected it still requests it to be installed

configure php-4.4.0...(--enable-pic --with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs --prefix=/usr --with-xml --with-mm --enable-bcmath --enable-calendar --with-curl --enable-exif --with-swf=/usr/local/flash --enable-ftp --with-gd --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local --with-png-dir=/usr --with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6 --with-gettext --with-imap --with-imap-ssl --with-kerberos --enable-mbstring --enable-mbstr-enc-trans --enable-mbregex --with-mcrypt --with-mhash --enable-magic-quotes --with-mm --with-mysql=/usr --with-openssl --enable-discard-path --with-pear --with-pspell --enable-safe-mode --enable-sockets --enable-track-vars --with-ttf --with-freetype-dir=/usr --enable-gd-native-ttf --enable-versioning --enable-wddx).... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Done
    configure: error: PNG support requires ZLIB. Use --with-zlib-dir=<DIR>